New rocket and a missile launch at Markham Park

Comet launched with a C6-5, streamer recovery:

Finally flipped the switch on an Orbital Transport purchase, maybe a test launch by Sunday?

Der Red Max:

I launched this one in my neighborhood and dropped it about twenty feet from the pad with a C engine. Nice.

lab~rat >:-)