Some new and old projects

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad315/stratorat79/Estes%20Rockets / -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Neat. Lots of memories for me too. I built a Scissor-Wing Transport (I think) last year and lost the power pod. Got the glider, but in a very large, empty asphalt parking lot, couldn't find that tube/ parachute. I really like that rocket. Guess I should dig out the plans and build/fly it again before it gets too cold...
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:56:08 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Mine only flew once, probably back in '87, and the pod lost a fin I couldn't recover for some reason. As you can see, there's a new one in place and it's ready for launch, but it's been too windy. Maybe Friday. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?