Half price rocket motors

I don't know if AC Moore is a local arts and hobby chain, but they have been recently sending out coupons for 50% off any purchase. The
one near me carries kits and motors, so I've been stocking up. Cs are going for about 11 bucks, so 6.50 out the door seems pretty good. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?