WSMClive.com is online and active

wsmclive.com is updated !! George sent some more pictures for Saturday and now James Duffy is also sending in pictures!

Also got a link (on the front page) to a Russian Site with a ton of pictures!!

great stuff check it out!

Chris

Reply to
Nerys

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Nerys puked:

That R/C boost glider page looks pretty interesting. Is there any type of official site for that type of rocketry? I have a Stratoblaster kit sitting in my garage unbuilt and I have been considering taking it on next, but those gliders seem like they'd be a little better to fly without the bulk.

I found this page:

lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Nerys puked:

Thanks again for posting this, I've been following the progress. I'll have to have my daughter check it out because there seems to be a lot of girls her age participating.

lab~rat >:-)