New location for UHMW, Delrin, Teflon and Nylon Offcuts

Hi guys,

Not trying to spam you, but I have moved my ebay store that selles these goods to the US site.

New URL is;

I have also made changes to our shipping arrangements, which are now done through both USPS and Canada Post, whatever is cheaper. I think you'll like the new, lower rates.

Shipping is now FREE for the USA and Canada on any order $50 or over.

There is a link to the material specifications for the products we sell in each listing.

(I should note that the specifications link and the US shipping were both suggested by members of this board - you were right, the difference has been amazing!)

And, we're running a 25% off sale on about half of our stuff right now.

You might want to check it out.

Thanks.

Reply to
eric h