New Shipping discounts on Delrin, UHMW, Nylon and Teflon Offcuts

Hi, everybody,
Got a bit of news for you;
For the rest of November and all of December, we are offering special shipping discounts for those people that buy $50 or more of any of our
plastic offcuts at our ebay store;
http://stores.ebay.ca/The-Great-Industrial-Garage-Sale_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm
We have about 400 different pieces there, so you will likely find something you will need.
IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA, the shipping will be FREE if you buy the $50 worth.
ANYWHERE ELSE, you will get a $15 discount on shipping.
If you need a certain size and we do not have it in the store, please use the ASQ (Ask Seller a Question) button in one of the listings. We have a lot of pieces that are not listed yet (especially Teflon!), so we may have the piece you need.
Thanks,
Eric