rfr: online plastic companies (sort of ot)

Ok, after reading the great response about online metal companies, does anyone have any suggestions for online plastic companies. I some times have need for small quantities of sheet (vacuum forming) and square, rod etc...

thanks in advance. bob in phx

Reply to
Bob in Phx

I buy plastic from McCarr from time to time but there are other sources. One is US Plastics. Another is Boedeker Plastics Inc.. Try a web search on these two and I will try to find the info on my third suppler

Reply to
Gerry

US Plastics has all sorts of materials and shapes. I have bought a small amount of Teflon rounds from them, and their prices were half what some other outfits wanted. I've also bought odd-sized nylon tubing from them and I thought their price was pretty good on that, too.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Well, I sell offcuts of Delrin, UHMW, Teflon and Nylon in my ebay store at;

and our prices beat the pants off of anybody else I've ever seen on the web, PLUS we have store discounts and/or shipping discounts.

We have about 400 different types and sizes - most of the Nylon and Delrin is Quadrant, so it's the good stuff.

And, if you don't see the size you need, use the "ask seller a question" - we have pieces that we haven't managed to list yet.

Reply to
eric h