For anyone that needs small pieces of Delrin, Nylon, Teflon or UHMW for model-making

Hi, Just want to let you guys know that I have a store on ebay where I sell pastic offcuts. We just listed about 200 new sizes (approx. 350 listings in total at this point) and I have a few more to come. We aim for 40% off retail prices and we have no minimum size charge like most of the online stores do, so if you want a 2 x 3 x .5" piece of Teflon or acetal, then you pay for that size (not the 12 x12" minimums like the other guys charge). You can deal with us on ebay at;

if you prefer not to buy on ebay, contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Come see what we've got! Thanks!

Reply to
eric h