New Shipping Discounts on Delrin, UHMW, Nylon and Teflon Offcuts

Hi, everybody,

Got a bit of news for you;

For the rest of November and all of December, we are offering special shipping discounts for those people that buy $50 or more of any of our plastic offcuts at our ebay store;

We have about 400 different pieces there, so you will likely find something you will need.

IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA, the shipping will be FREE if you buy the $50 worth.

ANYWHERE ELSE, you will get a $15 discount on shipping.

If you need a certain size and we do not have it in the store, please use the ASQ (Ask Seller a Question) button in one of the listings. We have a lot of pieces that are not listed yet (especially Teflon!), so we may have the piece you need.

Thanks,

Eric

Reply to
eric h