Metal wheelsets

Hi,
I have recently upgraded the wheelsets on my N scale Athearn 50' ice reefers and Atlas cabooses from the standard plastic wheelsets to Atlas 33" wheelsets.
Both of these brands use the same trucks, and so I figured I wouldn't have any problems with using Atlas wheelsets in Atlas trucks. However, I am now experiencing derailments on several sections of the tracks, including point blades which plastic-wheeled rolling stock and locomotives cross just fine. All of the wheelsets are in gauge, and I am at a loss as to what is causing the problem or how to fix it. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Danny B
Danny B wrote:

I've used Intermountain metal wheel sets in Atlas trucks whith excellent results.
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen