OT:Paris at 140mph

I got this from the Arcane Auto news group:

A short film (8 min.) from 1976 where a camera is mounted on the front of a Ferrari driving at up to 140mph through Paris. The film was made by Claude Lelouch, who was arrested when he showed the film to the public. This file is large, and will take some time to load.

(it looks like it was done at dawn on a Sunday - very little traffic...)

Reply to
Ron Moore

I've watched that several times from the commercial DVD. Edge-of-the-seat stuff.

Reply to
Rex B

"Ron Moore" wrote in message news:EiVVf.8589$9h5.303@dukeread09...

It's hair raising stuff just to go through Place de Concorde at anytime, at any speed. It's usually filled with French drivers. Uewwwww!!!!

Reply to
Tom Miller

I sent this to my son who has spent a lot of time in Paris. He said it looks about normal for the cab drivers there. Far cry from when I was there in

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy