Chumlee?

You gotta be kidding me

JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Chumly is the star!

Reply to
Buerste

mattathayde had written this in response to

:

------------------------------------- JR North wrote:

i think he acts more stupid than he really is, ive seen him know a lot about stuff off the top of his head. i would bet he acts that way so people will not ask him to do stuff (i know some really smart people that play dumb to get out of stuff). not saying the guy is brilliant just not as stupid as he seems

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 216529 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
mattathayde

Chumlee is the Las Vegas equivalent of Michael of American Chopper.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

I think all those 'reality' shows play up things to make it more interesting for the audience. But I'll get a chance to find out. It's a ways off, but the wife and I are going to Vegas early next year. I've got a trio of pre-WWII Hiroshigi watercolors I'm going to take down. Apparently there's now quite a line to get into the shop. If'n ya got something to sell, supposedly you go to the head of the line.

I don't expect to get a whole lot, but considering I paid all of $3 for them, I'm bound to get a decent return...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

You guys might find this interesting.