OT- Plastic T beam

I'm looking for a plastic beam shaped like a T, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch on each side.

Does anyone know where this can be found?

PVC or something similar.

Thanks.

Reply to
stone

I think I saw fiberglass extruded sections at Small Parts in Miami Lakes, FL. smallparts.com

Doug

Reply to
Doug Goncz

The dimentions are about what passes for a "T" post used by farmers. IIRC I have seen some advertised in Fibreglass.

Reply to
Nick Hull

"Extren" Pultruded fiberglass structural shapes. Look in McMaster Carr.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Fiberglass makes sense. PVC definitely doesn't unless it's strictly ornamental i.e. zero load.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

They are on their web site - look under materials - F and then I-beam.

Mart> I think I saw fiberglass extruded sections at Small Parts in Miami

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Yeppers.

shows an I beam that could be be cut to a T.

Doug (T for two, and two for T)

Mart> They are on their web site - look under materials - F and then I-beam. >

Reply to
Doug Goncz