OT- Real motivation for real lazy people

posting this for a chuckle. (no spamming here, just thought it might make ya laugh)

have fun, Walt

Reply to
wallster

That is GREAT! I am thinking that the company I work for ought to get this guy in to do seminars for our employees.

I don't know what it is Walt, but that guy looks REALLY familiar. I seem to know him for somewhere, but I just can't pin it down....

Thanks for posting that, made my day!

Al A.

Reply to
Al A.