OT: See how versatile we Aussies are

Check out the second category this item is listed under:

(not my auction)

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R

I'm put in mind of a Fosters advertising campaign in the US--"how to speak Australian"--my favorite was the attractive, nicely dressed, rather classy looking young lady who before leaving the bar to go to the table in the restaurant smashes the Fosters can on her head--the word was "keeper". So what would those be? Tongue depressors maybe? Or sedatives?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Toothpicks.... :-)

-jc-

Reply to
John Chase

I get it, just took a minute.. all these 2x4's for sale, and posted in "outdoor living". LOL Must have torn down the house.. Ron

Reply to
doo