Hey neat!!! I am happy, so will you be...

The new mid-power nose cones fit! Yeah!!! Mid-power Shrox magic coming soon...
shrox
Reply to
shrox
Let the drooling begin, eh?
John
Reply to
John Stein
Shrox, can you give us a rough idea of how soon? More 4 weeks or more 4 months or what? Thanks. I'll be glad to see what mid-power creations you've come up with. -- Richard "Shrox has got THE most unique rockets in the air" Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
check out the buy it now price. this was like $20 when originaly listed, right?
tater schuld
Holy COW!
I guess I'd better get mine painted this spring, eh?
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski
Is this like "if he sees his shadow..."