[Semi-OT] Enzi mentioned, Star Trek, etc.

Hey, one mentions Enzi and the other has Star Trek fun.
(Neither mentions Jerry)
http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/articles/2004/01/16/news/news02.txt
http://www.thetoque.com/040120/shatnercoin.htm
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Fred Shecter wrote:

"William Shatner was chosen to be represented on the coin because of his status as a hero to Canadians, and especially the _science fiction community, which makes up approximately 80%_ of the Canadian population. "
Ya wanna go to the moon, eh?
Doug

ZAK! I think we found our launch site!!! tell Andy!
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)