[Semi-OT] Enzi mentioned, Star Trek, etc.

Hey, one mentions Enzi and the other has Star Trek fun.

(Neither mentions Jerry)

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

"William Shatner was chosen to be represented on the coin because of his status as a hero to Canadians, and especially the _science fiction community, which makes up approximately 80%_ of the Canadian population. "

Ya wanna go to the moon, eh?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

That's pretty cool!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

ZAK! I think we found our launch site!!! tell Andy!

Reply to
tater schuld