[Semi-OT] Enzi mentioned, Star Trek, etc.

Hey, one mentions Enzi and the other has Star Trek fun.
(Neither mentions Jerry)

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Reply to
Fred Shecter
"William Shatner was chosen to be represented on the coin because of his status as a hero to Canadians, and especially the _science fiction community, which makes up approximately 80%_ of the Canadian population. "
Ya wanna go to the moon, eh?
Doug
Reply to
Doug Sams
That's pretty cool!
Randy
Reply to
Randy
ZAK! I think we found our launch site!!! tell Andy!
Reply to
tater schuld