Another week. No resignations. No subpoenas.

Iz!

Still nothing!

All this hot air you put out.

And yet nothing. Not a single subpoena. Everyone still working.

Karl

Reply to
Karl

Karl - you haven't taken the mosaic into consideration. Nothing can happen until the mosaic has been revealed. It is only beginning to form. Jerry told us so.

Do you use a palm reader for mosaics or are there special mosiac readers or does Jerry tell us what it says?

So many questions so few answers. No results. Go figure.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wonder if it will be compatible with the Acrobat Reader?

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I wonder if it will be reported on the Tripoli website, the Tripili Report, and in HPR magazine?

Of course it will not be reported on the listserv.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It will be reported in HPR magazine, but that doesn't really exist, so we won't be able to see it! :-)

Reply to
David

I think the mosaic will be a centerfold in HPR. That should come out about a month after the next time the BoD busts Kelly's balls for not keeping his commitments.

The listserv only does text so, the best we could hope for there would be a link to the mosaic.

Reply to
Phil Stein

If a 6 mega pixel or 4x6 plate camera is used, the Mosaic could be the centerfold in ER.

Reply to
almax

I volunteer Jerry to sponser the centerfold masaic.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Fixation on discussion of "mosaic" is preventing clear thought and understanding of EXISTING facts and disclosures.

But then, that is the goal, isn't it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROTFL!

Doug

Reply to
Rocketweb

No, but if you truly love the mosaic, set it free. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to love.

;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

That seems to be what Iz is saying. The mosiac might be encoded into Izspeak or Jerryspeak. If that's the case, we might need an interpeter or something.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You have to ask Iz about that. He's the one that came down from the mountain to reveal the mosaic. And of course, he'll save rocketry in the process. Will Iz replace Jerry as the rocket god or wull there be two?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I would think you'd have to use the Magician Reader.

:-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

Jerry, you're right, that does seem to be Iz's problem.

Reply to
RayDunakin

did he drop a Tablet or two ?

Did he find all the people of TRA with a golden calf while he was trying to save them ? Or were thhey all wondering (as in lost) in the desert for 40 somethings.

Reply to
almax

Omega Code ?

Reply to
almax

Yep, good stuff Randy. I'm sure you know this, but many might not.

The "lady" on romper room was different in different "tv markets". Network was way different in the 60s then today.

"I see Timmy and Stacy and June and Tom and Betty and Frank"

Reply to
almax

In the end, there can only be one.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

The Mosaic is there to see hide not from the power.

The Mosaic makes for importance in little men. One can say I not fly big rocket but am big name in rockets.

Abdul

Reply to
Abdul Mohammed