Re: NAR Board of Trustees Election

served previously until NASA forced him to resign.

I can't remember, why would NASA force him to reign ?

> Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!

almax

Alleged conflict of interest.

Evidence NASA is a PR company first.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jay served previously until NASA forced him to resign.

Reply to
GCGassaway

Thanks George, that sounds right. You know, Major Nelson got in BIG trouble with NASA when Jenie ghost wrote a book in his name. Dr. Bellows really licked it in to him, he he.. Ohh yea, that is all fiction.. hi hi..

Anyway, it would be good to get Jay on the BOT again. I have a SQL card from STS-59, with N5QWL on board for a radio Packet contact.

Reply to
almax

Best rocket launch I ever saw. . .

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Mark B. Bundick mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net NAR President www - dot - nar - dot - org

"A dark night in a city that knows how to keep its secrets, but high above the quiet streets on the twelfth floor of the Acme Building, one man is still trying to find the answers to life's persistent questions. Guy Noir, Private Eye."

Reply to
Mark B. Bundick

Correction: Stew is not up for reelection this year. The two Georges, Rachor and Gassaway are up for reelection, and two new (ok, one former) candidates (Ted Cochran, Jay Apt) are running for a total of 3 slots. So for the first time in quite a while we have a contested election. Your vote DOES matter.

Vote early and often :-)

Bob Kaplow

Conflict of interest while he was an astronaut. NAR raises funds from aerospace companies. NASA doesn't allow astronauts to be involved with such activities.

Bob Kaplow

Vote for Cochran Apt Do NOT vote for Gassaway

Reply to
Jerry Irvine