OT: "The Taming of the Screw"

[crossposted: sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking please manage followups intelligently.]

Today's "fortune":

"We ought to be very grateful that we have tools. Millions of years ago people did not have them, and home projects were extremely difficult. For example, when a primitive person wanted to put up paneling, he had to drive the little paneling nails into the cave wall with his bare fist, so generally the paneling wound up getting spattered with primitive blood, which isn't really all that bad when you consider how ugly paneling is to begin with." -- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise