OT: Two disasters two Presidents

I was thinking that maybe Obama would have handled Katrina better and Bush would be better at our current BP oil spill.

Metal content, I spent the afternoon working on an assembly drawing for part of a snap ring feeder and I'm done for now. I'm slowly learning Alibre but it can be frustrating at times.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

would be better

Probably true. NOLA had a community of poor blacks in trouble, who desperately needed organizing.

And GWB at least was conversant in oilfield technology.

Reply to
RBnDFW

would be better

frustrating at

I think you are correct being Bush, Nute, and his father, were instrumental in implementing the legislation, (essentially enabling the energy company's to write their own regulations) allowing it to happen if the first place.

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

"Can't we all just get along" Quote from Brett G

Reply to
KG

would be better

Which is one heck of a lot more than you can say for BP, according to the latest reports. They took a lot of shortcuts, ignoring a lot of danger signs, figuring they'd get away with it "again".

Reply to
clare

would be better

Nope. Bush didn't cause the hurricane any more than Obama caused the leak.

Bush could have just directed FEMA to handle it and Obama could have just had the EPA handle it and nothing would really change.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Are you sure that he didn't have all his school & other records tied to a leg of the rig, just before it blew up? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell