OT unusual hobby (vaporized metal content)

surfing around on youtube happened to come across this...

check out his other vids.

(this is kinda relevant to diversion on the "fuel tank" thread)

b.w.

Reply to
William Wixon

I have to confess, that's another thing that I always thought would be awesome to do, but also thought would be a short-lived hobby!

That, and the fact that it'd be irresponsible to possibly damage the power lines/system (however unlikely), and irresponsible in other ways.

After viewing another few videos there's an even more irresponsible hazard- crap left on the lines that reduce the clearance from the line to objects on the ground. Maybe a bit of dry rope isn't much of a hazard, but add a rainstorm and someone could walk under the line and play the role of his piece of wire.

Dave

Reply to
XR650L_Dave