OT? - V8 Powered Chainsaw?

According to Pat Ford :

[ ... ]

Thanks -- but it seems to be specific to KDT/KDE, and I use a different window manager.

So -- following another link, I'm going to try Xine instead.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I thought the X11 software had utilities - but perhaps it was (wmv that is) enhanced and Harvard didn't get out another R series.

[ hum - seems to me on my last machine - Soloris based there was a directory of X11 tools. ] Maybe it was just ours - being X11 in the first place....

I used to use some neat GUI tools in the 80's and 90's. By 2000 I was with companies that used PC's and a very few Suns - having shipped the odd HP's to the IT room.

Martin Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Christ>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn