OT: Wayne's Hellish World

That could be. Or you could have said something absolute terms, and I pulled the other way.

Anyway, I don't know of cases where Christians have been "rounded up" and murdered in the Middle East. They do that in northern Africa, but in the Middle East, all I know about are some attacks on Christians where they are -- coming from church, or in their homes.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The Christian Egyptian guy that owns the building behind me had his whole family burned to death when their church was barricaded during services and torched. Most Christian churches in Egypt have been destroyed and the people murdered.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

La-la-la-la-la...I can't HEAR you!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 14 Feb 2013

16:56:12 -0500 typed >> >>

"It is always a good time to buy. It is not always a good time to sell."

pyotr filipivich

The rate had dropped to 9% by the time the papers were ready to sign. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But why havent you accepted the job? Nepotism laws?

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Nothing to shoot at.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

In Leftwing Joisey? Id have to say you have more targets than ammo.

  1. Lie
Gunner