OT: What a mess!

"Everything is now clear to me. What a mess!"

Thomas Friedman New York Times columnist.

Yesterday he was interviewed by Terry Gross on NPR. This man is brilliant.

Listen to the interview at

Abrasha

I heard it yesterday. Scary ain't it? The only way we are going to come out ahead in Iraq is to dump this pansy ass War-on-the-Cheap crap that Donnie and the Shrub are doing and either get in there with both feet and get control of the situation or get out all together. We can't stay there with just enough troops to loose.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore