OT Where can I buy a bolt for a Mosin Nagant

And you used the above kit? That was a bit..."pricey" for a simple bolt handle that screws on.

I generally machine my own bolt handles. Shrug..

Seen this?

It might be fun for a guy to do the conversion of a Smellie to .45ACP

Or to 7.62x39.....

I have one I did years ago in 45-70..but ttheir kit looks pretty good.

Then there is this....

to help you....

You do have a mill and a lathe..and a welder...

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Back when I did it, the only machine I had was an electric hand held drill.

Ignoramus8793