Parts for Brown & Sharpe Height Gage

I need some parts for a 5851 B&S height gage. Anyone have a source? Or how to find a place that will order them? Thanks
Bob AZ
Check the phonebook for a metrology lab in your area. They regularly order parts from the mfrs and often have used parts in stock. If the price is more than you're willing to pay, look on ebay for another gage. I've seen some ht gages pretty cheap there. Steve Monroe

how to