PBS Frontline about China (ON topic)

If you have a fast internet connection, check out this episode of PBS Frontline:

It talks about the loss of jobs in China's state-owned machine tool factories and steel mills, and how their employees were worried about finding another job and losing their pensions and health care. Hmmm. Sound familiar?

Check out the Kearney and Trecker clones. I also saw vertical shaper in use.

Reply to
AL

If you've ever watched Seinfeld...

That's a shame.

I'm told that their pyramid scheme of financing business is crumbling.

Reply to
Jon Grimm