pbs

on their secret's of the dead series, there's a show on the bridge on the river kwai. tells the story of the railroad and bombing campaign. hunt this one down, kids, it's a pissah.

oops 'n' darn. I thought it said pubs...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

FWIW I understand they also have a segment on "The Secrets of the Dead" covering the 1943 Ruhr Dams raid.

Bill Shuey

e wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

yes, and every show so far has been first rate. the dam raid show had lots of wallis and lancaster stuff.