pbs

on their secret's of the dead series, there's a show on the
bridge on the river kwai. tells the story of the railroad
and bombing campaign.
hunt this one down, kids, it's a pissah.
oops 'n' darn. I thought it said pubs...
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
FWIW I understand they also have a segment on "The Secrets of the Dead" covering the 1943 Ruhr Dams raid.
Bill Shuey
e wrote:
Reply to
William H. Shuey
yes, and every show so far has been first rate. the dam raid show had lots of wallis and lancaster stuff.