Personal Protective Equipment

Folks,

After reading the thread on ear muffs, thought I would post this link. These folks supply all manner of personal protective equipment, from kevlar gloves to face shields, hearing protection, eye protection, etc. They have very reasonable pricing. While I have no affiliation with this company, I do use thier products on a daily basis, as do the other thousands of employees of my employer.

Prices are clearly listed.

Anthony

Well, they had a great price on safety glasses with reader lenses at $6.30 each, but you have to buy in multiples of 10. Same thing on the ear protectors I wanted.

Reply to
Rex

Rex wrote in news:a3Y9i.17848$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I didn't notice the minimum order on some of the items. Sorry about that.

Reply to
Anthony