Pictures of cabinet stand

I bought this cabinet for $5 and wanted to make sure that it stands at a convenient height.

Ignoramus1054

Looks nice. I've never met you,but I read your posts and always thought that you were older than you appear in the photos.

Reply to
Paul

You are clearly advancing nicely with the class. The welding job on the kid attachment is very impressive. Very life-like! I can't even see the welds!

Reply to
Curt Welch

This is a "Cole card cabinet". I have another one with tools, these are the best for storing miscellaneous fist sized supplies and handtools. This silver colored one, I got for $5 on craigslist.

Reply to
Ignoramus24384

FERGEDDABOUT THE STAND! Where did you get those nice drawers? I'll give you ten for it right now.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You never cease to amaze me.