Pictures of cabinet stand

I bought this cabinet for $5 and wanted to make sure that it stands at a convenient height.
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Welding/15-Cabinet-Stand/

Looks nice. I've never met you,but I read your posts and always thought that you were older than you appear in the photos.<grin>

You are clearly advancing nicely with the class. The welding job on the kid attachment is very impressive. Very life-like! I can't even see the welds!
--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com /

FERGEDDABOUT THE STAND! Where did you get those nice drawers? I'll give you ten for it right now.
Steve

This is a "Cole card cabinet". I have another one with tools, these are the best for storing miscellaneous fist sized supplies and handtools. This silver colored one, I got for $5 on craigslist.

You never cease to amaze me.