Ping Bruce

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T
I need a used one for a friends grinder
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:38:26 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:
Now THAT is a grinder.
How many dollars-per-hour will that cost to run at Californicated electricity prices?
-- Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
If that's not a slipped decimal point I'm real glad to be this far away
Richard (hiding)
Reply to
cavelamb himself
Hmmm. I don't have hardly any around, just a few NOS 1/3 - 1/2 Hp AC condenser fan motors. Call around to the Usual Suspects - Bernards Brothers, Apex Surplus.
Howzabout taking what they have and getting it rewound? 15 Hp is just big enough where that pays off.
The Boss keeps getting "Electrical Advertiser" and other such directed ad magazines. But I can't vouch for any of the companies in there, we don't deal with 'em.
-->--
Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman
Just what make and model is this for? We scrapped a cinci plunge last month.
Wes
I dont know, but I can call and find out.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner