Ping Cavelamb

I went to Las Vegas, but with some minor crises, did not make it to the steel store. Going back a week from Wednesday, and will try to get over there then. I didn't forget you, just got diverted by a couple of cranky spas and some other reality issues.

Thanks for being patient. Just remember, IT'S FREE! ;-)

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Patient as can eb, Steve!

Thanks

I'm doing the wood wook part right now. It's kind of fun - even if there aren't any sparks flying :)

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself