Ping DoN

DoN, I responded to your email but my response was returned due to failed delivery to your address after several days.. I had a few comments, but nothing worth worry.

I'm working countless hours on our house right now, so I'm not online much, a situation that is unlikely to change for the immediate future, at least until we have our roof on.

Thanks for the link to Clausing. I've put off downloading the info until I have more time available.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Hmm ... I wonder what the problem was (or perhaps still is)?

I understand.

That should take priority, of course.

O.K. It will probably take some time, unless you have a fast link to the net.

Good luck with the roof, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols