Ping Grant Irwin

I emailed you yesterday about your itnerary. I have to work tommorow (Saturday) and didn know what weekend when you are coming through on your way to So. Cal.

Do you know yet?

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious. michael

Reply to
Gunner

I'm not Grant, nor to I play him on TV but in our conversations about buying his grinder, he mentioned that he was going down there this weekend.

Snarl

Reply to
snarl67