PING Harold & Susan

My mail is all being returned. I'll try later. The good news is, they are back. All 3 of them on train yesterday.

michael

Harold told me a day or two ago in an email his news server is giving him fits. Couldn't even connect. Apparently it has happened to him before, just not this badly.

Reply to
Statics

Mine has been strange, also. Mail, but no news, then news with no mail. mj

Reply to
michael