PING: Iggy

Hey Ig,
I ordered one of the ubiquitous Chinese bicycle engines that are being
sold all over the web. It turns out that these engines are partial
copies of a series of Russian bike engines that were first made around
1959. I thought you might be familiar with these engines. If not then
maybe you will find this link interesting:

Even if you are familiar with these engines you will probably enjoy
looking at the pictures of the engines. The Russian engines were
actually better looking engines than the Chinese copies. I'd love to
have one.
Eric
Reply to
etpm
We had a moped in the attic with an engine like that, I was too little to ride it, then I do not remember what happened to that moped;. Thanks for reminding.
Ignoramus30494