Ping: Pyotr

Ive always loved Charles Addams!!

Which project are you rethinking?

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

And I suppose all the censorship, book banning, blue laws, drug laws, prostitution laws are all created by liberals disguised as right wing religious nuts. You're an ignorant, clueless piece of refuse Mr. Gunner. For you reality is an elusive goal, isn't it? Clearly far more censorship and bans come from the authoritarian right and not the left. There is nothing libertarian whatsoever about the right wing in America. Nothing. Conservative lies don't change the facts.

Reply to
Deep Dudu

Authoritarianism, especially on "moral" matters is not exclusive to either side. Tipper Gore, anyone remember her? Neither is hypocrisy.

Reply to
John Husvar

What office was she elected to?

Reply to
Jeff M

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:07:13

-0700 in misc.survivalism:

Yard work. the original idea was to get about 200 yards of fill, level/smooth he back area, and put in a garden. But three grand is over the budget. We're thinking (now) get a small cat and just push what we have around.

That's the "big one" the rest are the sort of "where is the tub with the tools so I can do this?" organizing.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that John Husvar reported Elvis on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:27:41

-0400 >

Poor dudu, do intolerant of others. Can't tell the difference between those who care not what the neighbors do or think, and those who insist the neighbors applauded their activities, regardless.

-- pyotr "Be a witless liberal. Visit foreign lands, rave about the exotic foods and music and people. Get your head chopped off."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

As shown on your card btw....

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:16:15

-0700 in misc.survivalism:

I don't recall who got sent which ones. That was a last minute purchase before the trip.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

what trip?