Ping Steve Paterson

Did you get the reply to my email about the lathe? I got an undeliverable bounce back to my mail box

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Get my email about the Craftsman lathe?

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Yes, I did and I thank you for your help. You were the first guy I thought of when I needed advise on a lathe! I will give you an update on Tuesday. Steve

Reply to
Sven

Cool! And good luck!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

Well the 12" Craftsman/Atlas lathe apparently mislabeled as a 6" went for $1050.00. I would have liked to have it but to bid more than I did without inspecting it seemed foolish. Thanks for the info Gunner. Steve Peterson

Steve Peterson