Pipe bending question

I have one of the cheap Harbor Freight hydraulic pipe benders, and I
can't for the life of me figure out what the two metal studs that
stick out of the upper back side of the bender are for....anyone
know?? Are they there so that if you lay the machine on its back, say
flat on the floor or table, that it remains level? However, when
bending long pipe, (8 plus feet) I find that I must lay it on the
floor since I don't have bench tall enought to accomidate the bending
action, but in doing so, I loss hydraulic capacity to the
pump...anyone have a solution to that problem.
Thanks
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce
I think so. At least that's the way I've used mine a couple of times.
I never had a problem with mine. Maybe you just need to add a bit of fluid to the jack?
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
Reply to
Keith Marshall
Thanks Keith
I will check my fluid level and add as needed.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce