plasma cam

I am looking for someone who has hands on experience using a Plasmacam. Thanks,... Mark

Reply to
M&D

Yahoo has groups for just this. There are several ranging from PlasmaCam owners to other brand name owners to wannabes. If you do own a PlasmaCam, you can join one for owners, and you have to provide your serial number.

But the basic plasmacutting group is a good group with lots of help. They will even e mail you directly with every new post. When you get into the owner's group and PlasmaPig, they are moderated, and you will never see anything but plasmacutting on topic posts.

What is it that you want to know? I think there are people here who have experience with this unit.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I have a DHC version. There are DHC2 and Samson. Feel free to ask away - and where are you - if you are planning on doing this or that - your backyard might be busy...

I'm a member of three groups so far.

Martin

Mart> I am looking for someone who has hands on experience using a Plasmacam.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn