Plasma: Pattern Cutting

Hi, What is the correct way to cut to a pattern-- freehand-- with a plasma torch? What should I make the patterns out of? How thick a material? Which part of the cutter should rub against the pattern as I follow it?

Thank you,

--Max

Reply to
Max Krippler

--Depends on how many times you plan to use it. Corrugated cardboard will do for onesey twosey jobs...

Reply to
steamer

You can just print out your pattern, spray glue it on then cut through it. Otherwise sheetmetal, suitabley undersized to account for the nozzle Geoff

Reply to
geoff m