Power feed on BP mill

Anyone use the import SERVO brand of table feeds that list for approx

50% of what the top of the loine Servo brands sell for? If so comments please?

How about the Harbor Fright table feeds, or any other various manufactuers brands of X axis feeds. I have about given up on the mechanical gear box drive, and it looks like I need to cast the adapter to take the place of the original table end mount and support the long leadscrew, and mount one of these more commonly available drives........Little uneasy about going HF, but its under consideration.

Anyone have a good used drive for sale?

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies! Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold the business to Ken Fischer

she has NOT retired from helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Reply to
Roy

I have a good friend who recently bought an X axis powerfeed made by "Align", think he paid $169. He put it on and it worked fine and has been in service for over 2 years now with no problems. Lot cheaper than my Servo 150 .. GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Reply to
David Billington

FWIW, I took off my Bridgy servo powerfeed years ago and replaced it with an inexpensive one. I took the leadscrew out, shortened it and remounted the bearings just at the end of the table. Fairly easy job.

I've had no trouble at all with the new unit.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

You might call

They sometimes have used/refurbished drives for sale.

Randy

selling GF (and sold

fish at Dandy Orandas

Reply to
R. O'Brian

Ok, been googling and calling all over but have not yet ofund a source to check out the ALIGN brand of drives for the mill.......anyone have any sources............

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies! Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold the business to Ken Fischer

she has NOT retired from helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Reply to
Roy

GF (and sold

at Dandy Orandas