power steering reservoirs

Hello, I am looking for suppliers of Power Steering reservoirs for trucks(not cars). Any help will be appreciated.Thanks WL

Reply to
wlonghorn

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 23:25:11 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quickly quoth:

Whatever you do, DON'T tell us exactly what you're looking for. We might know. (What brand: Ford, Chebby, Volvo, MACK? ; What year: 1923,

1956, 2008? ; What model? ; Are you in the USA?)

Try a truck parts store or the truck dealer. They'll be able to order it if it's not in stock. NAPA Auto Parts can get lots of unusual truck items, too, so don't forget to check them.

-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=-

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Trevor Jones

TRW and ZF seem the be the most common on semis these days. On medium duty trucks most of the makers manufacture their own. So Isuzu, GMC, UD, Hino, Ford, and International would be the big makers. GMC is rebranded Isuzu if you're talking about cabovers. In the conventionals, GMC, Ford, and International seem to have a lot of overlap, so may buy from a common vendor. I have very little experience with anything older than early 90s.

Reply to
B.B.