Pressure washer sand blasting head

Has any one made their own sand blasting head for a pressure washer instead of a commercial one? if so could you impart some of your knowledge or a plan or a photo?

Reply to
F Murtz

I was interested in doing this at one time, but some research on the web convinced me that it wasn't worth it. I forget the details, but you should be able to find it. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt