Question about building controls for a mill

There might be room, but Im switching raw 220vt 3ph. And dont have any plc stuff on hand. And only have the guts from a Hardinge HC control box and some other contactors..

And no money to buy anything beyond what I have on hand.

Shrug...doing this on a shoestring ....can be interesting...sigh.

Thanks guys, Ill ponder this a bit more and see what else I can come up with.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You can always do the relay logic and come up with a few relays to do the logic part, and the contactors to do the high current part. I would have to understand exactly what you have and what is needed for each control to try to simplify it with Boolean algebra and fit to what you have on hand. You can have a 22LR pretty cheap, better stuff costs more but is worth it if you need it.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN