quick question on o rings

I had the radiator repaired on this 96 chevy. It has an oil cooler built into the radiator. O noticed the lines had o rings on them where they go into the radiator. There was nothing left of the o rings but it looked like they were green. How can I tell what the proper size o rings is? Just ones that fits snuggly on the end of the line?

Reply to
stryped

Perhaps place a call to your local Chevy dealer ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Tried that they said they did not have the size listed, just whether they were in stock.

Reply to
stryped