Quincy 2+2 compressor - need specs

Hi All,
Does anyone know the specs for a Quincy 2+2 two stage pump. I need to know
the recommended rpm and rated cfm. It's fairly small. I think should use
around a 2hp motor. It looks very similar to the Quincy pump on my Binks
lowboy.
Also, does anyone know how many cfm a Binks lowboy model 33-1142 might put
out?
Thanks,
Randy
Reply to
Randy Smith
You got a real part number off the compressor pump itself? I know a couple sites that have a lot of Quincy factory data online.
Jon
Reply to
Jon Elson