Quincy 2+2 compressor - need specs

Hi All,

Does anyone know the specs for a Quincy 2+2 two stage pump. I need to know the recommended rpm and rated cfm. It's fairly small. I think should use around a 2hp motor. It looks very similar to the Quincy pump on my Binks lowboy.

Also, does anyone know how many cfm a Binks lowboy model 33-1142 might put out?

Thanks,

Randy

Reply to
Randy Smith

You got a real part number off the compressor pump itself? I know a couple sites that have a lot of Quincy factory data online.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson