Re: Joshua Rose, Modern Machine Shop Practice (1887)

On Thursday, February 15, 2001 at 3:48:53 PM UTC-5, Dale Grover wrote:

Hello Dale,
I must say I was please to see that you had scanned the first volume of Joshua's book. What a undertaking. I have both of these volumes, and the books are massive. I also have a few other books of his from the 1800's.
I have a great interest in all of this, as Joshua was my Great Uncle. Born in St Pancras England, and died in New York. He is from a family of engineers, and served his indenture under his father, at Ashford Works, in Kent England.
Thank you so much for scanning and preserving, his work.
warm regards Susan Bergeron Uxbridge Ontario Canada
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 10:40:41 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

link doesnt work for me.
Gunner __
"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.
No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.
Which is a very good thing."
Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

Available through Project Gutenburg http://www.gutenberg.org/

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/39225