Re: Joshua Rose, Modern Machine Shop Practice (1887)

Hello Dale,

I must say I was please to see that you had scanned the first volume of Joshua's book. What a undertaking. I have both of these volumes, and the books are massive. I also have a few other books of his from the 1800's.

I have a great interest in all of this, as Joshua was my Great Uncle. Born in St Pancras England, and died in New York. He is from a family of engineers, and served his indenture under his father, at Ashford Works, in Kent England.

Thank you so much for scanning and preserving, his work.

warm regards Susan Bergeron Uxbridge Ontario Canada

Reply to
ramblingrosebud