machine shop training videos?

I ran across some references to a set of videos about machine shop training from machineshopcourse.com. The links are all dead now but I was wondering if anyone has ever used them, or wants to sell them, or has any suggestions on other similar products?

thanks!

Ben

Reply to
ben carter

Bay-Com Enterprises, an advertiser in Live Steam magazine has a line of instructional videos for the machinist. They have around a dozen videos by the late Rudy Kouhoupt. You could do no better. Check with

Incidently Bay-Com is Joe Rice's company. Joe Rice was the editor of Live Steam for many years.

Reply to
Robert Swinney